Wednesday, March 5, 2008

FW Omniture Summit 2008 12:30-1:45 Birds of a feather Lunch

I must admit that I did not have my trusty dell at the lunch table so all of these notes were in retrospect But how it works is that your vertical goes and has lunch all together in a seperate room from the rest of the other verticals. I sat next to the owner of Trevor Klein owner AutoAnything.com : A web site that sells custom and proformance auto parts. Who was also the presenter at the break out session that i went to. It was very cool to talk to him. He is doing some exciting things with behavoral targeting. I also spoke at length with the Serious satalie radio rep, and two of Sprint's reps and two BTC Reps, BTC is a small company that does Consulting for about 100 of Omnitures customers. It was quite pleasurable. The stake cut was great the salmon was, well as good as can be expected in Utah. :-) I true pleasure. The table was floored that i was taking a web analytics class they had never heard of such a thing.

Then I went to the first Break out Session.

No comments: