Thursday, January 10, 2008

Used Car Search

Used car buying is really something else. I have always enjoyed buying almost everything until yesterday, when I started looking for a used car. For most of the things that I have purchased up until now have been electronics/ books/ and a whole array of small items. And as always via the internet I am always able to find the best rock bottom price. And what you see as the price is really the true price. You don't have to go through a silly process or dance as i like to call it to arrive at a pre determined final sale price. One other benefit of buying items other than used cars is that once you have a SKU or part number and you know something is new you know what you have pretty clear expectations as to what you are going to get in the mail. With cars I am afraid that is not the case. There is a whole ranbow of range on the little word "used". Used as in it "works" if you like fighting to get it started and headed straight down the road. And "used" as in not new. Last night I went and looked ad a "used" car last night. It is a nice black 05 Toyota Camry with 32,000 miles it had been wrecked and restored. And looked to be in great shape it drove great but it had a clicking noise in the engine. I am not totally turned off to this vehicle I must say that I am still on the lookout.

No comments: