Thursday, January 17, 2008

English FW Google Analytics Setup

Today I am trying to get Google analytics set up on this blog. I am not quite sure how I am going to get it linked in I think that I may be able to just copy it into the bottom of the post. So for this blog entry I wanted to discuss how rediculous UVSC is my wife Kristi attends and will be graduating from them this semester and she is on the final stretch . She needs to take a class called senior seminar this class is a class required for all fine arts majors, and in it a teacher will help them setup and plan for and help mentor them in thier final show. Due to politics in the department Kristi is not able to take the class from the teacher that she wants. The powers at be do not like or approve of the qualified teacher that Kristi desires to take the class from. The Next best choice is Dr Perry the powers at be dont like him either but say that he will "do". The end result of this mess is that Kristi is signed up for the class under one teacher (SUE) who has given permission to Dr Perry to work with Kristi and then relay the grade that she earns back to Sue. Perry is really a good man and he is working around the politics and says that kristi can work with who she pleases and they will give the grade that she earns to him. The end result is that Kristi is working with a teacher so that that teacher will give the grade to another teacher who will forward that grade to yet a 3rd teacher who will then enter it into the computer so that she can graduate. Having mini devotionals is one thing but I am sure glad that i am attending BYU


1 comment:

dr. clint said...

If you have any problems integrating Google analytics on your blog, let me know. And best of luck with the car situation :)